The last 2 years I've been working for Dexmedia/Supermedia helping an average of about 30 business per month to design and develop websites with new and creative content. This company has allowed me learn more about HTML code so that I was able to make various changes to template sites which have given me experience with the latest HTML and CSS coding allowing me to use any type of management system your hosting may provide.
I have been freelancing for over 9 years as a side gig, I currently work a 9-5 as a in-house graphic designer for a company. Updates profile is located here:
email@example.com Cell: 714-417-5431
July 2005 – August 2008
Westwood College Anaheim, CA
Major: Visual Communications & Graphic Design
Bachelors of Science
Graduation Date: July 2008
Microsoft Word/ Excel/Power
Final Cut Pro
Trained in SEO
December 2012 – January 2015
DexMedia – Los Alamitos
Web Account Specialist/ Custom Web Developer
- Working with small business owners around the country collecting and organizing content for website build.
- Published over 45 accounts average per month, creating content, logos, and publishing three accounts each day.
- Managed domain transfer accounts with difficult registrars to be able to point the domain to correct name servers.
- Working with clients with sites containing 15 pages or more, includes updating and revamping custom web sites from beginning to end.
- Created mock designs with clients specifications, built out web site, modified site per client request until site is approved prior to launch.
August 2006 – Current
Freelance Graphic Design
- Developed and presented proposal for small business for project including web design and build, marketing collateral, to complete branding in Spanish.
- Responsibilities include conceptualization and execution of design, resolving projects to client’s satisfaction, accurate billing and payment collection, and assistance in the printing process
- Maintains and sustains long-term client relationships through continued web support and easy accessibility for rush projects
December 2007 – November 2012
Source Interlink Media (SIM)
Web Producer – Performance Tuner Group
- Scheduled project for editors and helped with overseeing website redesign changes.
- Presented weekly site statistic reports to magazine editors to track site performance.
- Maintained website to make sure everything was working properly with the help of developers.
- Covered various automotive events and created and maintained blog content.
- Training in Search Engine Optimizing (SEO), analytics, metrics, and PPC.